INFORMATION FROM THE SCIENTIFIC LITERATURE
Here we propose some quotations taken from important manuals of phytotherapy, from web pages, from scientific studies,
both Italian and foreign.
Niauli essential oil is used for the treatment of inflammatory conditions of the respiratory system. It is recommended by the German E Commission for the treatment of cough and bronchitis.
PDR for Herbal Medicines. 2000. THOMSON publisher.
Texts for the scientific study of phytotherapy
– Lugli A. Knowing the medicinal plants. 40 practical cards, many curiosities and useful tips. Aboca editions. 2010.
- Capasso F. et al. Phytotherapy. Rational use of plant drugs. Springer-Verlag. 2006.
- Campanini. Dictionary of Phytotherapy and Medicinal Plants. New Techniques. 2012.
ESCOP- European Scientific Cooperation on Phytotherapy:
– ESCOP Monographs The scientific basis of phytotherapy products. Italian edition of the second English edition edited by Planta Medica Edizioni.2006.
English versionMonographs On the medicinal uses of plants drugs European Scientific Cooperative on Phytotherapy. Second edition 2003. Thieme.
- ESCOP Monographs On the medicinal uses of plants drugs European Scientific Cooperative on Phytotherapy. Second edition Supplement 2009. Thieme.
- WHO Monographs Selected medicinal plants. Vol.1-2-3-4-5. World Health Organization Geneva.
Downloadable at the link: http://apps.who.int/medicinedoc/en/d/Js2200e/
- Herbal Medicine: Expanded Commission E Monographs. American Botanical Council. 2000
- Blumental L. The ABC Clinical Guide to Herbs. The American Botanical Council. 2003
- PDR for Herbal Medicines. 2000. THOMSON publisher.